Home » , , » JEE Main Name wise 2017 Results Check Now www.jeemain.nic.in

JEE Main Name wise 2017 Results Check Now www.jeemain.nic.in

JEE Main Rank List , jee main result name wise, IIT JEE Results 2017 on 27th April, 2017

JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is an all India common entrance exam which is being conducted every year since year 2012 in place of IIT-JEE and AIEEE. JEE is mainly a two-phase exam (JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced) which is conducted for admission in various engineering courses.

Get your JEE Main Result 2017 Declared at jeemain.nic.in:-

From the two-phases of the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE- Main Exam is for admission in Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), CFTIs (Central Funded Technical Institute and National institutes of Technology and JEE- Advanced Exam is for admission in Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), and the Indian School of Mines (ISM).
http://www.jeemains2017results.in/2017/04/jee-main-name-wise-2017-results-check.html

JEE Main Exam was held on 9, 10th April, 2017. Exam was held online and more than 13 Lakh candidate have appeared in this examination. Now Aspirant who have given examination they are keenly waiting for JEE Main 2017 Results. As we know out of them 1.5 Lakh candidate are eligible for the JEE Advanced Examination. Soon JEE Main Result, score card, Mark sheet, Merit List, Rank Predictor available here.

Check your JEE Main 2017 Results Here:- www.jeemain.nic.in

JEE-Main exam 2017 will be conducted in two manners- Offline and Online Modes. JEE-Main Offline (B.E. /B.Tech) Exam is expected to conduct on April 3rd, 2017 and JEE-Main Online Exam (B.E./B. Tech.) is expected to conduct on 9th & 10th April, 2017. 2nd Paper of JEE- Main (B.Arch. /B. Planning) is supposed to be conducted on 03.04.2017.

From this year onward, no score/rank card will be mailed/ sent to the candidates. You are therefore, advised to download your JEE Main score/rank cards from the JEE (Main) website only.
JEE Results 2017 will be calculated as a 40% of the total Results and the rest of 60% will be your state board Results. Hence The final Merit will be counted as per this Criteria.
MERIT MARKS = JEE (MAIN) Results (40%) + State Board Results (60%)
This JEE Main 2017 score shall include the actual marks obtained in Paper-I of JEE (Main) - 2017 along with specifying if you have qualified to appear in JEE (Advanced) - 2017.

IIT JEE Main result 2017 name wise Released
JEE MAIN 2017 RESULTS ROLL NO. WISE CHECK HERE
Note : It is noticed that IIT JEE Main result 2017 will be release on 27-Apr-2017 at 4.00 PM

Check Your JEE Main and Advanced Exam Result 2017-

IndiaResults facilitates the students to check their JEE Main results 2017 in roll number and name wise format. IndiaResults will keep you updated about all information about the exam schedules and results. Stay tuned with IndiaResults.com for more details about JEE Main Results 2017.

JEE Main 2017 Cut off Marks www.jeemain.nic.in
From the official announcement, Jee Main 2017 Result is to be declared on 27 April 2017.

Note: Exam dates given above are as per the CBSE's official announcement. Indiaresults ap,ts,manabadi schools9 results websites and we are not shall not be responsible for any kind of changes in the exam schedule.


Now who will be JEE Main Toppers, JEE Main Toppers of Akash , Career 360, ellen iit jee available here soon. Who will win the game Boys or Girls here name wise information are provided by us 

1 comments: