WBJEE 2015 Results www.wbjeeb.nic.in roll name wise pd download cut off merit list rank wise examresultsWBJEE result 2015 will be declared on 20 June. The examination was completed on 5, 6 May and candidates were waiting for the WBJEE 2015 result. In the official website wbjeeb.nic.in they will release the WBJEE results 2015. In our website also we have uploaded the WBJEE exam results 2015 for the west Bengal joint entrance examination board.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) had successfully conducted WBJEE 2015 exam. WBJEEB is an entrance exam conducted in West Bengal for admission to various UG & PG Medical & Engineering Courses. A large number of candidates who want to make their career either in medical or in engg. appear for it. The written examination was held on 05 and 06 May 2015.
The result of WBJEE 2015 will be published by June 20, 2015. Students can check the marks/scores obtained by them in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2015 through the Result of WBJEE 2015. The WBJEE 2015 Result can be availed by students below after entering their name and Date of Birth as soon as it is available.
WBJEE 2015 Result
- Candidates who have appeared for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2015 can avail the scores/marks obtained by them in the exam through the Result of WBJEE 2015.
- Before publication of WBJEE 2015 Results, the response sheets of each candidate will be uploaded along with subject wise mark(s) secured.
- Candidates may request for rechecking of the machine recorded responses online by payment of Rs.500 per responsewithin stipulated period of time. Board will consider all such cases prior to result publication.
- There will be no provision for post publication scrutiny and /or review, and hence will not entertain any such request after the WBJEE 2015 result publication.
WBJEE exam results 2015
- Visit the official website www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Click on WBJEE result 2015
- Enter your hall ticket number
- Submit the details and save your WBJEE 2015 result for further use.